On today’s episode:
- How poor decisions can be a catalyst and you can force yourself to succeed despite them.
- Even if something is your fault, you can’t keep blaming yourself every day. At some point, you have to give yourself a break.
- Learning that others don’t care about your shortcomings as much as you would imagine – You have permission to fail.
- How to reframe your mind to make failure an asset.
- How to focus on small goals and the things within your control as a recipe for bouncing back.
- Sometimes you’re trying to get that “big reward”, and you’re not getting there, and you’re getting frustrated… but that’s because you’re not focussing on what you’re doing every day – posting on social media, sending emails, cold calling. But if you keep doing those things every day then it becomes inevitable that you’ll get that “big reward” – eventually.
- How Greg found the concept for his podcast by focusing on what was missing in the market.
- How Greg built his personal brand by reaching out to influencers and taking massive action on social media: he did a thunderclap, he engaged on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn… he was everywhere. And, importantly, he studied these platforms. He tinkered with what worked and got rid of what didn’t. He didn’t get complacent and he never settled.
- The importance of authenticity: If you create an authentic voice through your blog, podcast, or any kind of social media… people will want to support you. They’ll want to buy your stuff. They’ll want to read your blog or listen to your podcast. They’ll want to see you become successful.
- The questions to ask yourself when trying to define your own personal brand
Where you can find Greg
Website – gregehill.com
Twitter – twitter.com/gregehill
Facebook – facebook.com/GregoryEHill
Instagram – instagram.com/gregehill
LinkedIn – linkedin.com/in/hillgregory
Email – email@example.com
Greg’s podcast – The Minority Trailblazer Podcast
Greg’s book on Amazon – Remember You’re A Genius Again
Join the App Breakthrough virtual mentoring program for just $1
Join our Community of Entrepreneurs!
Subscribe to the Daily Spark!